Powering Podiums is a series of high performance sport technical oriented workshops geared toward BC’s provincial and disability sport organizations. The aim of these workshops is to provide the sport sector relevant information to improve sport excellence in BC and achieve BC government benchmark of athletes on national teams. A wide variety of topics will be sourced based on feedback and observations from provincial sport organizations. Workshop sessions are typically 2 to 4 hours depending on the topic.
Powering Podiums is a joint program created by Canadian Sport Institute Pacific and viaSport
Powering Podiums – Crisis: Managing our HP programs when things go wrong
Fortius Sport & Health
Wednesday, June 19, 2019 – 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- To facilitate a discussion on how we are prepare for and manage crisis in high performance sport.
- To explore strategies needed in dealing with crises in high performance sport.
- Identify best practices in dealing with the unfortunate but inevitable reality of crisis in sport.
Previous Powering Podiums Sessions
View content from previous Powering Podiums sessions:
- 06/19 – Crisis: Managing Our HP Programs When Things Go Wrong
- 03/19 – Powering Progression Through Data Solutions
- 10/18 – Keep Our Coaches Happy & Healthy
- 06/18 – An International Perspective on High Performance Athlete Development
- 03/18 – High Performance Coach Pathway
- 11/17 – Para-Sport Synergies
- 09/17 – PODIUM SEARCH and RBC Training Ground
- 07/17 – Post-Secondary Alignment