FoodStuff™ is a community partnership between Canadian Sport Institute and leaders in the food and restaurant industries designed to help athletes and coaches with the cost of food. Canadian Sport Institute cards must be presented prior to ordering or purchasing. Ensure that the store location is listed as a FoodStuff™ participant and follow these guidelines for accessing the FoodStuff™ benefit:
- The amount of discount may vary from store to store. Please check beforehand.
- Discounts apply to the athlete or coach only and will not be extended to guests.
- Canadian Sport Institute cards must be presented to the server when ordering (for restaurants), not upon receipt of the bill.
Please see below for a listing of the current FoodStuff™ partners and remember to take your Canadian Sport Institute card with you.
Contact your Athlete Coach Services Representative for more information.
Note: This page lists only the partnerships managed directly by Canadian Sport Institute Pacific. However, registered athletes and coaches are also eligible to access FoodStuff managed by any of our partner locations throughout BC. To see the benefits also available in other regions, please see the links below:
- Engage Sport North (Main Office: Prince George; Region: Northern BC)
- PacificSport Fraser Valley (Main Office: Langley; Region: Fraser Valley)
- PacificSport Interior BC (Main Office: Kamloops; Region: Interior)
- PacificSport Okanagan (Main Office: Kelowna; Region: Okanagan)
- PacificSport Vancouver Island (Main Office: Nanaimo; Region: Northern Vancouver Island)
|Assembli||Vancouver (Two locations - 2325 Cambie St & 160 - 1066 W Hastings St)||Reg'd athletes receive 15% off build your own meals and signature meals||✔||✔|
|The Chopped Leaf (New Westminster)||New Westminster||• 10% off orders for New Westminster residents|
• 15% off orders for those residing outside of New Westminster
• Chop Club: Sign up and earn 1 point for every dollar spent. 150 points collected is converted to a $10 credit on your Chop Club card and can be applied to a future order.
|The Chopped Leaf (Victoria)||Victoria (Uptown location)||Reg'd athletes and coaches receive 15% off any purchase. They are also eligible for the frequent customer program already in place at Chopped Leaf that will get them 10$ off for every 150 points spent.||✔||✔|
|Crabapple Café||Squamish (Brackendale)||20% off food to all levels of athletes, coaches and staff||✔||✔|
|Donald's Market||Vancouver (Any Metro Vancouver location)||All Canadian Elite and Podium level athletes receive a 10% discount at all Metro Vancouver locations||✔|
(6 locations: See under Details / Discounts)
|All coaches and athletes benefit from 15% off any meal or drinks! Brown Rice bowls, wraps, salads, burritos, juices… We cover all your needs, in a healthy and tasty manner. We take care of any diet or allergy through our custom orders such as vegan, gluten-free. Let us know what you want and we will make it for you! Eat. Energize.|
561 W Broadway,
1185 W Georgia St,
870 W Cordova,
2002 Park Royal St,
Guildford Town Centre, Surrey
5668 Hollybridge Way
|Green Moustache||Whistler, Squamish||15% off smoothies and meals (excluding desserts and fresh juices)||✔||✔|
|MJG Brewhouse||Whistler||15% off food for all coaches and athletes||✔||✔|
|Nester's||Whistler||20% discount on groceries for Podium, Canadian Elite and Canadian Development athletes, as well as for Coaches. Not available on lottery tickets, gift cards, tobacco, pharmaceuticals.||✔||✔|
(Richmond Olympic Oval)
|15% off for Canadian Development, Elite and Podium Athletes||✔||✔|
|Pita Pit||Any BC location||All registered athletes and coaches get 25% off||✔||✔|
|Root Cellar||Victoria||Contact Victoria Athlete Services representative Kendra Stoner to find out details about this discount||✔|
|SPUD||Vancouver / Whistler|
(Deliveries in the Vancouver and Whistler area)
|Partner with SPUD to reach your fundraising goals! When your supporters purchase a box of local, organic produce through SPUD.ca, 25% comes back to you through the Canadian Sport Institute. Available to Vancouver-registered athletes. Please contact Sarah Kiengersky for more details.||✔|