Enroll to complete 8 NCCP Multi-Sport Competition-Development Modules!
MAY 28 – JUNE 3, 2016 – Canadian Sport Institute @ PISE
This week-long certificate provides coaches with enhanced coach training in the NCCP Competition-Development stream in an interactive multi-sport setting. Coaches completing all eight modules at the International Coaching School will be granted a Sport Performance Coaching Certificate accredited by the BC Private Career Training Institute Agency (in addition to having the designated modules recorded on their NCCP transcript). Coaches looking to achieve NCCP Comp-Dev (Level 3) certification can take care of all multi-sport requirements in one place!
Entire SPCC Program: $650
- Save $180 by bundling all 8 modules!
A la Carte:
- Coaching and Leading Effectively: $160
- Design a Basic Sport Program: $65
- Developing Athletic Abilities: $160
- Leading Drug-Free Sport: $65
- Make Ethical Decisions: $65
- Managing Conflict: $65
- Prevention and Recovery: $125
- Psychology of Performance: $125
*Early Bird pricing in effect March 1st – April 15th: 15% off all registrations
Registration is open to anyone regardless of prior experience. There are no minimum requirements!
Eligible coaches include:
- Community coaches looking to learn NCCP high performance fundamentals
- Provincial coaches needing to earn Competition-Development certification
- Club coaches in need of Professional Development
If you are unsure of whether or not the Sport Performance Coaching Certificate is right for you, contact us today!
- Enroll in all 8 modules to earn the Sport Performance Coaching Certificate
- Prior learning recognized; however, 75% of modules must have been completed at the International Coaching School
- Certificate may be earned over two years
- Design an individual schedule based around the courses you need to complete
- Students of Camosun College may engage in all modules by enrolling in SPP 200 – Sport Performance Coaching as a 3 credit elective through the Centre for Sport and Exercise Education. They will receive course credit, the SPCC, and recognition of all modules on their NCCP Locker transcript
All registrations include a complimentary ticket to the annual Wine & Cheese Celebration of Coaching Friday, June 3rd.